The first Jack Sutton location was founded by Jack’s grandfather in 1915 inside the Fairmont Roosevelt Hotel. Jack’s uncles expanded into the French Quarter growing the brand to 12 stores. Jack began working in one of the Royal Street stores in 1980. After 4 years of working with his Uncle, Jack opened a store of his own in Canal Place. With the success of Canal Place, Jack opened a second location at 315 Royal Street. Canal Place and 315 Royal has continued the Jack Sutton tradition of creating hand-crafted, exquisite jewelry.